The NA2-IO-DPRO is a 2IN, 2OUT breakout box designed to connect legacy audio equipment with the Dante® network. It features hight-quality microphone preamps and 2 Dante® ports for either redundant setup or daisy chaining. Audio parameters are adjusted by the DPRO Controller app.
All connectors are lockable and, together with the removable rubber protection, offer a reliable solution for tough stage conditions. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, racks or on a truss.
Features & Benefits
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Connect up to two analog line or mic signals to a Dante®network
- Connect AES/EBU signals to a Dante® network and provide an AES/EBU signal from the Dante® network
- Feed non Dante® ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Primary and Secondary Dante® ports
- Audio parameter control via DPRO controller software
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at - class 2 or no classification at 6 W)
For Dante® related questions, refer to the Audinate® website: www.audinate.com. The Audinate® website features a wealth of manuals, teaching material, FAQs and videos.
Please see the Technical Specifications in the NA2-IO-DPRO brochure.
Audinate® is a registered trademark of Audinate® Pty Ltd. Dante® is a trademark of Audinate® Pty Ltd.
Kun ostat vähintään 2 kpl, tuotteen hinta on 717,74 € (ALV 0%), 890,00 € (ALV 24 %)
Kun ostat vähintään 5 kpl, tuotteen hinta on 637,10 € (ALV 0%), 790,00 € (ALV 24 %)